Self-Care Isn't Selfish Infographic
Self-care isn’t selfish
Taking care of yourself can help you recharge. But you don’t need a trip to the spa to reduce stress. Try these proven activities anytime, anywhere.
- Get some alone time. It’s okay to take a breather when things get stressful.
- Talk to a friend. A chat (or venting session) can help reduce stress.
- Spend time with pets. They can help you manage anxiety and get you moving more.
- It’s okay to say “no.” Give yourself permission to set boundaries.
- Get some fresh air. Walking in nature can improve your mood and relieve anxiety.
- Unplug to recharge. Take a break from social media, email and stressful headlines.